torstai 25. helmikuuta 2010

back in the snowy Hell - sinki and Espoo 20.2.2010


Lunta alkoi sataa jo, kun kävin jouluna kotona. Siitä lähtien on vain satanut ja satanut, juuri mitään ei pois sulanut.
The snow started to fall allready when I was visiting Finland durin the Christmas. After that the snow kept on folling and hardly none of that has yet melted. The only (concerning the weather) thing I miss in Prague is the sun shine.


Mirva is back - shiny and happy

From now on I will keep on updating but writing more or mostly in English. I'm back in Finland with my Finnish friends and family, with whom I luckily can update my moods, feelings and every day life face to face.

Coming back to Finland was a big climate exchange.

In Prague, it was clear that the spring is approaching but here, oh my god, how much snow and how cold it has been ever since Christmas! At least 60cm snow everywhere, also in the city center, which is somewhat exceptionel. But I don't mind. I love winter, as it is proper like it's now. I was born in the middle of the snow, so this is my home.
Even though my bones and joints are aching..


As I arrived to my parents' house on Saturday night, I had to take some photos of all this snow. Lumikarhu Otso oli edelleen paikallaan, mutta hukkunut lumeen.

Now I'm living in the city again, at a great friend Marja's flat, until the beginning of April when I finally have an own room.
But this sharing a tiny flat and a bed is good, slow touchdown from the way of living in Prague.
I feel that now I'm more easy going what it goes to living and spending time with other people. I'm hooked on people!!




My pink period is still going on strong. Yesterday I had my very first accordion lesson and also my teacher fell in love with my Riki. I bought some more pink accesories to go with the instrument as I'm allready planning my first concert.

Also my adopted big sister Marianne has a pink period going on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLRLhV9U0kQ





Today I went to police station to get a new passport. As I'm planning to go to New York next August I want to be well prepared and recognisable on my travelling documents. I managed to have good and funny conversations with the police officer and she was telling me stories of her youth.

As I got out I had to call my Mum that lately I have started to get more and more of her characteristics.
When I was young I used to be embarrassed when ever going out with her, to hairdressers', to grosery of library. Where ever she goes she starts to talk with everyone she meets.

During these first days here I have been exactly the same! Maybe it's because I'm so enthusiastic to finally be able to communicate with other people in my own language. Or that all what I experienced in Prague made me so shiny and happy in the end.

1 kommentti:

  1. Winter wonderland! Oon iloinen, että oot niin iloinen! :)

    VastaaPoista