sunnuntai 25. huhtikuuta 2010

koti home hem HELLsinki 2010





this is my home/ place that i belong




For April, I got a change to move to a friends place, big and beautiful appartment in the center of Helsinki, to take care of her two crazy cats.
Even though the cats are pissing around, it's a great job and I'm shinyhappy to be here now.

During the year 2010 this is allready the 4th place for me to live, after Dykova in Prague, a month in Marja's shared flat/bed and those 2 weeks after Marja kicked me out I lived at my granny in Espoo. (It was nothing dramatic, only understandable that those 18 square meters got a bit too small for us two)

On 2nd of May I will settle FINALLY. But that's then another story.




HEL LOOKS http://www.hel-looks.com/about.html



I don't get it they have not found me yet















Mau.









During the month, the snow and ice slowly dissappeared.






The world is round.







In the beginning of April, there was still plenty of snow. And the sea was covered with ice.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti