maanantai 7. syyskuuta 2009

Last of London 7.9.2009




These last day pictures may seem a little melancholic. At least some of those down below.

That has been the mood. Hard to leave, difficult to stay. I had no idea what I should do on this last whole day in London. I can hear it the city calling but don't know how to answear. Maybe some day I will live here. But that's how I've felt in almost every city I have been to. Difficulty of choosing. Valintojen vaikeus.
The easiest is to just look at the newborn. And the best
because All you need is love and that's what it's all about.

This was written in English for Gavin Simms and the family, which I love a lot.









-- i've seen your flag on the marble arch but love is not a victory march
it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah hallelujah...


well there was a time when you let me know
what's really going on below but now you never show that to me do you
but remember when i moved in you and the holy dove was moving too
and every breath we drew was hallelujah --































family picnic on Gavin's lunch break. Lachlan had some milk.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti