maanantai 3. toukokuuta 2010

BILE BLOGI - PARTY BLOG HELLsinki 2010

For the request of audience, yleisön eli Ari Suzukin pyynnöstä,
I will now start a new, my very own
PARTY BLOG.
TADAAA, here some snap shots from my resent party adventures:


coolbileMIR


Tissi-Tytöt
Titty-Girls
My and Niina's 2 hour "almost tits" bar,
where we created our allready famous electro duo, carrying our name "Tissi Tytöt"
- during our work shift we got around 7 euros of tips to support our first music video shooting in Barbados,
or somewhere else, I don't really remember what was the place we talked about

1st of May breackfest party at Ylioppilasteatteri


Miina and Mirva - the 1st of May
parties at Miina and Jussi's new place, getting crazy - and scary

The clown doing her make up



Leffa karaoke - MONTAASI Rakkauden Orgiat
Movie Karaoke in the Orgies of Love April 2010
photo Jan Wolski


hulahoop, me likes!



OLD SCHOOL BLOG BITS
from some random parties around 2006-2008
don't know/remember who has taken these


Birthday girl


Mir - Anita Hirvonen

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti