tiistai 4. toukokuuta 2010

HOME SWEET HOME - on the move 30th April

Everybody happy?!
At least I AM HAPPY AS EVER!




My landlord was waiting with the keys.

My little yellow house. Isn't it like going to the country side?


"Kymintie, here it is!!!!"


Football fields forever!



The railway station of Pasila.
(Reminds me of some gas station in Slovakia..
)

Police didn't stop us, even if I was shouting a bit from the windows (for enjoyment of course) with my bottle of wine, so Jussi started to smile again.

Some of the architecture of Helsinki.


Jussi got a little serious as we drove past the motor police. I didn'y really get why..


From our second pit-stop I got a present from Marja, a yellow balloon
(that died straight away when we got on the street..) with a condom stikked on it
and a writing "Hauskaa Wabbua!".


My good old bed, which sadly turned out to be too big for my tiny new home..


"Bye bye Jääkärinkatu and Ullanlinna (Helsinki's Vinohrady)!"


The ex-flatmates, Miira and I.


Jussi using the tools. Boy I had a clever driver!


A cigare pause on our first pit-stop in Jääkärinkatu. Miira coming with the tools!



Vappu-auto, the whole Helsinki full of balloons!




I was singing on our way, to cheer up Jussi. In the beginning it worked rather well too.
As you can see, driver is smiling!
We didn't have a radio in the car (so stupid)!

"Bye bye Kruunuhaka!"
As it was the eve of the 1st of May, I opened my first bottle to celebrate my name's day,
the spring, move and the SUMMER OF LOVE! (my driver wasn't as happy as I was..)


"JEI!"

My trusted driver, Juha aka. Jussi, in the van borroved
("for my upcoming performance project")
from our school.
Just starting the real thing, getting off from Kruunuhaka.

2 kommenttia:

  1. are you sure your landlord is not a one of those from mafia? the place he was awaiting you looks slightly suspicious I must say... ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. haha! You never know, you know ;)
    love <3

    VastaaPoista